- How does the booking process work?
Easily book online and receive your tickets by email in only 4 steps:
1) Click on a category to search for the activity you want.
2) Once you find the activity you want to book, choose your desired date and time in the booking calendar. Next, choose the options, and finally the number of people joining you. If the activity is not available, we’ll identify the next free date. Some activities have multiple options so please ensure you’ve selected the correct option and starting time before adding it to your cart.
3) You’re nearly there – choose “add to cart”. Review your booking information to ensure it’s correct then select “checkout” to finalize your booking.
4) Lastly enter your personal details and payment information. You can pay securely by credit card or PayPal.
After you submit your payment successfully, you’ll receive an instant confirmation that includes your voucher. However, if the activity organizer needs to confirm your booking, you’ll receive your voucher by email within 48 hours.
- Can I change aspects of my reservation after booking?
We understand plans can change. So if you need to change the date and time of your booking, contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to update your booking. Unfortunately due to security reasons, we cannot add people to your booking, once it’s confirmed. However, you can easily add another person by making a separate booking for the exact same date and time.
- Can I book activities by phone?
Although we cannot take phone bookings due to security measures, we can assist you over the phone while you complete your booking online. We do this to ensure your booking is secure and your sensitive information such as names, personal data and credit card numbers are safe. Of course if you have any problems during the booking process, please contact us. We are always happy to help.
- What happens if I want to cancel my booking?
Since Guadeloupe Advisor is a booking directory and does not sell any product directly, we do not have a refund policy; It is the responsibility of the provider with whom you have booked your activity. The providers are solely responsible for their rules regarding the cancellation periods. In general, full refund is possible if your cancellation is made at least 3 days (72 hours) before scheduled departure, and follows the following policy:
- If you cancel less than 72 hours before the excursion, the cancellation fee is 50% of the price of the activity.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the excursion, the cancellation fee is 75% of the price of the activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the excursion, the cancellation fee is 100% of the price of the activity.
Some providers may have different rules.
- Is my payment secure?
Yes, our online payment system is secure! In fact it encrypts your payment information to protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions. Pay securely online using PayPal or a credit card. We use internationally recognized and secure payment systems to process your credit card transactions. To maintain your security, do not send payments directly to the private tour guide outside of our secure site. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged once you book. However, if the local organizer does not accept your booking, the amount will be credited to the original account it was taken from.
- What information can I see in my account?
You can review your current bookings and retrieve any tours or activities you’ve saved in your wishlist. And remember you can also share items from your wishlist with friends and family. Everything you need, all in one spot. Nice!
Still Have Questions?
If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We strive to give you the best buying experience possible.