Departure Time: 8 a.m.
Inclusions: A Local guide and Lunch
North of Basse-Terre Tour
You will be picked up by your guide at the location of your choice (hotel, airport or cruise port) and you will be able to plan an itinerary that encompasses all of the must-see landmarks and highlights according to your group’s interests. Throughout the day, you’ll get personalized attention from your guide and enjoy the chance to ask plenty of questions.
The suggested itinerary is as follows:
Rum factory visit and tasting
Visit of Deshaies Botanical garden
Drive through the Guadeloupe National Park following la Route de la Traversée
Stop at La Cascade aux Ecrevisses
The Tour Includes the Following:
- A lunch: local food tasting.
- Commented visits by a professional tour guide.
- Guadeloupe history and culture along the way.
- Encounters with local craftsmen and guides.
- A swim in our island’s turquoise water or in one of our refreshing rivers.
- Please call to setup the meeting location
- Prices shown apply for one vehicle
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years (please bring your ID)